Dissidentpress

June 8, 2007

Increase-rate among Arabs in Jerusalem is twice that of the Jews

Filed under: Demographics, Fertility, Islam, migration, Research, Statistics — jensn @ 4:20 pm

From Jerusalem Post, May 8, 2007:
Question asked of Jerusalem Post columnists: “The capital’s Arab population has increased at more than twice the rate of its Jewish inhabitants over the last decade, a recent survey has found. Another study predicts that if Jerusalem’s borders remain unchanged, only 60% of the capital’s residents will be Jews by 2020, with the remaining 40% Arab.

In Denmark the most foreign foreigners give birth to half of the cohort every year right now even though their percentage of the inhabitants is 15 pct:
Documentation: http://danmark.wordpress.com/2007/03/08/israelsk-forsker-kommer-til-samme-resultat/

Another Israeli analysis claims that the number of Arabs and the number og Jews will equalize within 25 years.

The most foreign foreigner, almost Muslims all of them, give birth to more than three times the number of that of the Danish women. So when do think it will turn over in Denmark, when you remember that the number of the influx has even made new records for the last two years?

Speed of influx of immigrant rised by 28 p.c. in 2006, speed of influx of most foreign immigrants rised by 14 p.c. :
http://www.lilliput-information.com/dk07.html (in English)

Correction population prognosis Januar 1 2006 (just notice the curves if don’t read Danish)
(OUR FUTURE IS CERTAINLY SHORT):
http://danmark.wordpress.com/2006/06/20/prognose-pa-korrigeret-befolkningsgrundlag/ (in Danish)

Sweden has 23 p.c. most foreign foreigner no matter what you read should be the official number. I would say we had hope for some kind co-operation with worried Jews taken into account:

The Judes have priority number one as hate-object in the Islamic world
Denmark, Sweden and the Jews have helped each other earlier
Our mutual cultural/religious background has very long roots, indeed.

Jens

2 Comments »

  1. Thank you, very match !!!
    Pay attention, this site http://allprocard.com
    Very interesting information.

    Comment by allprocard — January 16, 2008 @ 1:57 am

  2. its the best post from you, thanks a lot

    Comment by SamaraRegion — February 29, 2008 @ 8:05 pm


RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: